- Only after the deposition of the movement fees the company will send competent person (appraiser) to the spot within 24 hours for low range materials.
- For higher range materials suitable date for examination will be fixed in consultation with the company apppraisaer/scientist within 3 days.
- The movement charges paid will remain valid for 24 hours from the specified date & time mentioned by the seller/negotiator for handing over the materials for examination at the spot to the company appraiser for the low range material and to the appraiser/scientist for higher range material.
- Only after deposition of the movement charges the company appraiser will be allowed to check up the material.
- Examination of the material should be on free hand basis.
- No cash transaction will be entertained / paid at the spot.
- Before initial payment on the first day the material will be kept under joint custody and the security to that effect will be organized by the company at its own cost, expenses and charges.
For low range materials, after thorough examination if the material is found OK and marketable a sum value paid by the company within 4-6 hours provided the spot situated within the metropolitan city otherwise it be done on the next day.
- For high range materials, after thorough examination if the material is found OK and marketable a sum value paid by the company within 4-6 hours provided the spot situated within the metropolitan city otherwise it be done on the next day.
- After the first payment on the next day the parties will discuss regarding the payment schedule and bank payment & documentation will start thereafter.
No one should ask any question to the appraiser regarding the actual cost of the material.
- Only the negotiator and/or owner is allowed to make correspondence with the company.
- The company will require 20 to 45 days to prepare the Income tax file from the date of final payment and the intending parties has to furnish their respective documents required to make the process e.g. ration card, EIC, residential proof, 25 copies of resent stamp size photograph.
- The movement charges paid is applicable only for the said item and spot mentioned herein.
- Movement fees paid is non-refundable. However in certain cases if the movement is cancelled by the party before 24 hours, 50% of the movement fees will be refunded after 30 days.
- The company reserves the right to change /alter any terms and conditions as and when necessary without notice.
- For any disputed matter place of Juridistiction will be New Delhi, India.